Zu Online is a stylish MMORPG based on a historic Chinese novel and is therefor set in an oriental fantasy world than a typical western one. Zu Online has 5 different classes or ‘clans’, each with its own unique play style. Sadly, there is no gender selection so if you want to play a mage or rogue, you’ll have to play as a female. The 5 classes are:
Swordsman – Main tanking class. Swordsman use melee weapons and skill in combat.
Bead Fairy – Mages who posses offensive and supportive spells.
Sun Warrior – Large, brutish warriors who excel in close combat but suffers from a lack of speed.
Moon Maiden – Fast, agile rogue class.
Summoner – Specialize in dark magic and summoning demons to assist them in combat.
Additionally, players must join one of three warring factions during character creation but can chose to keep PvP mode deactivated.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: IGG
- Publisher: IGG
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Fast leveling.
- +Rewarding quests.
- +Plenty of skills and talents.
- -No challenge during early levels.
- -Must rely on quests for exp and equipment.
- -Gender specific classes.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- CPU: P4-2.4 GHz or above
- RAM: 512MB or more e
- GPU: ATI 9200/Nvidia FX5200 or better
- HDD: 10.0 GB or more
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fun in the Sun as the RuneScape Summer Getaway Touches Down
- RuneScape launched new content which has turned the desolate Lumbridge Crater into a holiday retreat for players to relax in this summer.
- Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat Coming to Xbox One
- Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat will be launching on Xbox One in June.
- 9Dragons Review
- Originally developed by the Korean company Indy21, 9Dragons was brought to the North American and European markets by Acclaim in March of 2008