Zone 4: Fight District
Zone 4: Fighting District is an upcoming free-to-play brawler MMORPG. Players will be able to choose from six characters and several fighting styles, each of which contains hundreds of special moves. Zone 4 includes a persistent central hub, competitive PvP modes, and a cooperative story mode wherein up to four players can work together to clear instanced stages. Zone 4 has the same Arcade brawler feel as Dungeon Fighter Online ,but boasts 3D graphics and ditches the fantasy theme in favor of a modern feel.
Fighting Styles – Tae Kwon Do, Muay Thai, Boxing, Capoeira, Pro Wrestling, Judo, Hapkido, Sambo, Kung Fu, and many more!
Zone 4 Features
An Arcade Story Mode – Fight through hordes of enemies alone or up to four players, with new stories, levels, and episodes added via monthly content updates.
Challenge Mode – See how many thugs you can defeat at once as you fight your way through waves of enemies and boss fights for high scores, achievements and prizes. Can you fight through all fifty stages to dominate the Zone?
Team Deathmatch – Join up with your friends and take on other players.
Free-for-all Deathmatch – Take on all comers in a free-for-all brawl held in massive arenas.
Item Mode – Beat up rival players or AI controlled enemies with randomly generated items and power-ups.
16vs16 Turf Wars – Guilds face off against each other for bragging rights and supremacy as up to 32 players brawl to defend their turf.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: OGPlanet
- Publisher: OGPlanet
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fighting, Sports
- Platforms: PC
- +Cooperative Story mode.
- +Wide variety of fighting styles.
- +16vs16 Turf Wars.
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- -Poor English translations.
- -Overpowered special attacks.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS:Windows Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.5 Ghz
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Geforce 6600 GT or better
- HDD: 3 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Over 9,000 Zombies! Now On Steam
- The zombie hit squad of indie developer Loren Lemcke and independent publishing studio Mastertronic have urged the public to beware - Over 900...
- Hi-Rez Announces SMITE 24-Hour Charity Live Stream and eSports Event
- Hi-Rez Studios today announced the "SMITE Challenge For Charity," a 24-hour charity live stream of the online game SMITE that will c...
- Heroes Evolved Announces American Championship Tournament
- The winners will be flown to China for an all expenses paid trip to meet the developers.