*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Zombies Ate My Pizza is a free-to-play browser-based MMO shooter. Defend earth from evil aliens and combat the pizza-dough-brain virus infecting humanity, convinced they are now pizza. Battle in 3v3 competitions, access Militia-only challenges, and use Superpowers to make you unstoppable against the doughy hoardes.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 20, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: R2Games
- Publisher: R2Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Story mode.
- +Multiple battle options.
- -Crowded UI.
- -No trading or market.
- -Possibly pay to win.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dead Island: Epidemic - Open Beta Review
- Dead Island: Epidemic suffers from the same unfortunate weaknesses as the rest of the series has so far.
- Aion Upheaval Expansion Coming in Late Spring
- As Aion: Upheaval unfolds, the Dragon Lord Beritra has continued to amass great power, and his assaults on Atreia have become more relentless
- Heroes of the Storm Founders' Beta Impressions
- As you would expect from a game in this genre, Heroes of the Storm revolves around the idea of 5v5 battles to destroy enemy buildings & bases.