Zems is a free-to-play collectible card game blended with turn-based, hex-based tactical battles.
Players may compose a deck using one or two colors from six available colors, each with their own specialty in combat. Battles take place on a hex-based grid, and utilize elements and weather effects created by the player to change and manipulate the battlefield. Battles can take place in Ranked and Unranked mode, with a Draft mode planned.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Oct 12, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Impulse
- Publisher: Impulse
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- System requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth: Closed Beta Available On February 27th
- Today Psyonix & Square Enix are pleased to announce that Closed Beta access to Nosgoth will begin on February 27th.
- Global War Opens Landing Page
- On November 14, GameGo, a new publisher from Asia, launched their landing page for Global War.
- Gloria Victis Introduces NPC Fights and Node Depletion
- Gloria Victis's latest update, v.0.5.5, introduces several new changes to make the gameplay experience more immersive.