Yulgang 2 is a free-to-play action-style MMORPG featuring martial arts style combat with no targeting system, meaning you must aim true with your skills. The unique air sprint feature adds gliding and aerial moves to your repertoire based on real moves from martial arts movies. Also found in the game will be many popular MMO features including PvP arenas, pets, combo attacks, and more.
Yulgang 2 is Based on popular Korean Comics (Manhwa) authored by Jeon Geuk-Jin and illustrated by Yang Jae Hyun. Released in 1995, The game is set 30 years after the happenings in the Manhwa.
The battle of Order and Chaos continues in the world of Wulin as the heroes of the pugilistic world fights for supremacy.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Cubizone
- Publisher: Cubizone
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Aerial stunt system.
- +Non-targeting action combat.
- +Detailed companion system.
- +Variety of PvP options.
- -Linear Questing.
- -Typical class selection.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Begins First PvP League Season
- The first Guild Wars 2 Player vs Player (PvP) League season has begun, thanks to the delivery of a new update from ArenaNet.
- PAX East 2015: 10 Reasons To Be Hyped
- PAX East is my first time visiting one of these expos as a member of the press, and the level of excitement I am feeling will only be parallel...