Yulgang 2 is a free-to-play action-style MMORPG featuring martial arts style combat with no targeting system, meaning you must aim true with your skills. The unique air sprint feature adds gliding and aerial moves to your repertoire based on real moves from martial arts movies. Also found in the game will be many popular MMO features including PvP arenas, pets, combo attacks, and more.
Yulgang 2 is Based on popular Korean Comics (Manhwa) authored by Jeon Geuk-Jin and illustrated by Yang Jae Hyun. Released in 1995, The game is set 30 years after the happenings in the Manhwa.
The battle of Order and Chaos continues in the world of Wulin as the heroes of the pugilistic world fights for supremacy.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Cubizone
- Publisher: Cubizone
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Aerial stunt system.
- +Non-targeting action combat.
- +Detailed companion system.
- +Variety of PvP options.
- -Linear Questing.
- -Typical class selection.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zombies Monsters Robots Game of Drones Update Takes to the Skies
- En Masse Entertainment today announced the launch of Game of Drones, an update for Zombies Monsters Robots.
- Wartune Review
- Wartune is a fun, casual, and easy to pick up game. You just log on, and get started.
- Dirty Bomb 2015 Beta Impressions
- Around PAX Prime of last year, Dirty Bomb caught my eye, as the next potential member of the e-sports scene.