*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Yulgang 2 is a free-to-play action-style MMORPG featuring martial arts style combat with no targeting system, meaning you must aim true with your skills. The unique air sprint feature adds gliding and aerial moves to your repertoire based on real moves from martial arts movies. Also found in the game will be many popular MMO features including PvP arenas, pets, combo attacks, and more.
Yulgang 2 is Based on popular Korean Comics (Manhwa) authored by Jeon Geuk-Jin and illustrated by Yang Jae Hyun. Released in 1995, The game is set 30 years after the happenings in the Manhwa.
The battle of Order and Chaos continues in the world of Wulin as the heroes of the pugilistic world fights for supremacy.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Cubizone
- Publisher: Cubizone
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Aerial stunt system.
- +Non-targeting action combat.
- +Detailed companion system.
- +Variety of PvP options.
- -Linear Questing.
- -Typical class selection.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: Fate of Arun Introduces Players to the Mysterious Northern Arun
- En Masse Entertainment is pleased to announce the launch of TERA: Fate of Arun, the first expansion to its award-winning action MMORPG for PC.
- Global Strike: Bomb Defusal Mode Now Available
- In the Bomb Defusal mode, layouts with strategies are more important than skills and cooperation.
- Top 5 Best Side Scrolling MMORPGs
- Like all other sub genres of the 'Free MMO' industry, Side Scrolling MMORPG games have grown considerably over the last few years.