*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Online: Duel Accelerator is the official online version of the famous card game franchise. Players start with a handful of cards, enough to make a basic deck, but must purchase booster packs and pre-made decks using real cash. There are several NPC opponents to duel, but the main attraction is the ability to play against other duelists and participate in tournaments. Yu-Gi-Oh! has an international playerbase and Duel Accelerator helps them connect. Besides purchasing cards, players can customize the appearance of their avatar, chose different deck protectors, and trade cards. It is possible to exchange cards with an NPC shop keeper, but he demands 50 cards for one of his cards. Unfortunately, this seems to be the only free way to acquire more powerful cards.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Konami
- Publisher: Konami
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Duel other players and AI opponents.
- +Participate in tournaments.
- +Card trading system.
- +Plenty of appearance customization options.
- -Must pay for booster packs and premade decks.
- -Players start with lousy cards.
- -Poor English translations.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.80GHz or better
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- GPU: 128 mb, DirectX 9.0c compatible or better
- HDD: 2 GB Free or more
Articles You May Enjoy
- Closed Beta? Open Beta? What It All Means
- With so many free to play MMORPGs launching lately, I've seen a lot of people asking “What does closed beta mean?” or “What does open beta mea
- League of Legends Season 5 Preview
- I'm going to outline some of the more important changes and what they could potentially mean to you in the upcoming season.
- Dungeons 2 Goes Gold
- Old-school dungeon crawler is ready for action