*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Xsyon is a sandbox MMORPG that gives you the opportunity to build a character from the ground up. The world is actually shaped by player decisions, such as making cities, leveling mountains, or chopping down forests. Your main character development comes with growing your stats: Strength, Fortitude, Agility, Intelligence, Spirit, Perception and Charm. Free players have limited skills and experience.
Realistic and living environment: Full seasons, a dynamic sky with accurate constellations, rain and accumulating snow. Trees that grow and sprout new trees. Ground surfaces that change as resources are generated or depleted.
Creature system: Creatures breed, age, grow in power and migrate. Undead arise to haunt abandoned towns.
Terraforming: Players can shape the land, lay foundations and channel water.
Construction: Extensive component based construction system allowing players to create fantastic structures and towns.
Crafting: Tiered and flexible crafting system. All items in game can be crafted including armor, weapons, tools, buildings and carts.
Fully player driven questing, trade, tribal social systems and economy.
Guide run weekly events and contests.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 15, 2011
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Notorious Games
- Publisher: Notorious Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- +Sandbox style gameplay.
- +Non-linear leveling system.
- -Extreme free to play limits.
- -Sandbox style may not be for everyone.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Windward Sets Sail for Windows, Mac, Linux on May 12th
- Gamers who want to earn their sea legs can dive into Tasharen Entertainment's Windward on May 12th, 2015 for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Elite: Dangerous Pre-Launch Press Preview Event
- Zelus plays the Gamma build of Elite: Dangerous with the oculus rift and shares his thoughts.
- Celestia - Broken Sky: Cosmic RPG Now Available
- Celestia - Broken Sky is now available to download and play on Android devices from the Google Play Store.