Xsyon is a sandbox MMORPG that gives you the opportunity to build a character from the ground up. The world is actually shaped by player decisions, such as making cities, leveling mountains, or chopping down forests. Your main character development comes with growing your stats: Strength, Fortitude, Agility, Intelligence, Spirit, Perception and Charm. Free players have limited skills and experience.
Realistic and living environment: Full seasons, a dynamic sky with accurate constellations, rain and accumulating snow. Trees that grow and sprout new trees. Ground surfaces that change as resources are generated or depleted.
Creature system: Creatures breed, age, grow in power and migrate. Undead arise to haunt abandoned towns.
Terraforming: Players can shape the land, lay foundations and channel water.
Construction: Extensive component based construction system allowing players to create fantastic structures and towns.
Crafting: Tiered and flexible crafting system. All items in game can be crafted including armor, weapons, tools, buildings and carts.
Fully player driven questing, trade, tribal social systems and economy.
Guide run weekly events and contests.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 15, 2011
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Notorious Games
- Publisher: Notorious Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- +Sandbox style gameplay.
- +Non-linear leveling system.
- -Extreme free to play limits.
- -Sandbox style may not be for everyone.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lost Saga (EU) open beta details announced
- Today, Nexon Europe has announced further details about the highly anticipated Lost Saga open beta, inviting all newcomers to join in the mult...
- Record of Lodoss War Online Launch Date Announced
- JC Planet has announced that Lodoss War Online is going to officially launch on April 6.
- Bright Shadow opens to US players
- Bright Shadow, which launched its Curse of Hera expansion last week, has officially made itself open for players in the United States through ...