XCOM: Enemy Unknown
XCOM: Enemy Unknown is a 3D strategy game developed by Firaxis Games. In XCOM: Enemy Unknown players can assume control of an organization called XCOM and will be given the task of defending the planet against invading aliens. You will need to conduct operations from a high-level like resource management all the way down to low-level tasks like independent unit tactics in turn-based combat. Management decisions will be made back in the your base which is customizable right down to the base’s structure. You will even be able to see your soldiers who you have spent time leveling up and growing attached to interacting with each other inside of your base. The salvation of the human race is in your hands and you must act quickly by researching new technologies and setting out to drive off the encroaching aliens.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 08, 2012
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Firaxis Games
- Publisher: 2K Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Numerous strategical tasks to choose from focusing on.
- +Dynamic base to customize.
- +Various camera angles to capture combat action.
- -No co-operative game mode.
- -Some bugs where enemies can shoot through walls.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 2 GHz Dual Core (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Athlon X2 2.7 GHz)
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 9000 series / ATI Radeon HD 3000 series or greater
- HDD: 20 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kartuga Closed Beta Date Set
- InnoGames has announed the start of closed beta for its pirate action game Kartuga will begin on February 27.
- Games of Glory Open Beta Begins
- Lightbulb Crew has announced the official open beta launch for Games of Glory, its free to play top-down team shooter.
- Divina Officially Launches
- Gamania has announced the official launch of Divina at 3pm Pacific today (July 25).