Battle for supremacy in this new kind of tower defense title by Final Boss Entertainment. As spinoff to the original Wrack title, Wrack: Starfall feature rogue-like elements along with its original comic book artstyle. Players can run, gun and defend themselves in procedurally generated worlds filled with chaos and mayhem.
Choose between Kain, Fabian, Starlyn, Vance, or Exo, each hero with their own unique weapons, towers, upgrades. Engage in randomly generated worlds where no two playthroughs will ever play out the same way, collect consumables, runes, and artifacts with game-changing properties and Earn extra money and rewards from kills streaks, combos, headshots and very skillful play to upgrade your towers, weapons and more.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Final Boss Entertainment
- Publisher: Final Boss Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Unique comic book visuals
- +Unique mix between FPS and Tower Defense
- +Customization and Power-ups
- -Looks almost identical to its predecessor title
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 and up
- CPU: Dual core 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia 8800GT/ATI HD 4850
- HDD: 1 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires reaches 250,000 and launches new language versions
- InnoGames has announced a new milestone and game versions for its browser-based strategy, Forge of Empires.
- R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud Launches Transcendence System
- Players will be introduced to the Transcendence system to maximize their powers and fight against menacing monsters in a brand-new dungeon!
- Dragon's Prophet Closed Beta Announced
- Starting March 19, select players will be able to explore the colorful, dragon-filled world of Dragon's Prophet.