Battle for supremacy in this new kind of tower defense title by Final Boss Entertainment. As spinoff to the original Wrack title, Wrack: Starfall feature rogue-like elements along with its original comic book artstyle. Players can run, gun and defend themselves in procedurally generated worlds filled with chaos and mayhem.
Choose between Kain, Fabian, Starlyn, Vance, or Exo, each hero with their own unique weapons, towers, upgrades. Engage in randomly generated worlds where no two playthroughs will ever play out the same way, collect consumables, runes, and artifacts with game-changing properties and Earn extra money and rewards from kills streaks, combos, headshots and very skillful play to upgrade your towers, weapons and more.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Final Boss Entertainment
- Publisher: Final Boss Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Unique comic book visuals
- +Unique mix between FPS and Tower Defense
- +Customization and Power-ups
- -Looks almost identical to its predecessor title
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 and up
- CPU: Dual core 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia 8800GT/ATI HD 4850
- HDD: 1 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Street Fighter V Launch Review
- But I have hope for Street Fighter V. I say that I have hope because that’s the only feature that’s bloody open to be used right now!
- Counter-Strike Nexon Zombies: New War Update Coming Soon
- A huge update is coming to Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, which introduces a new game mode, event, rewards and an extensively overhauled PvP s...
- Nightbanes Set for Steam Launch
- This Friday at 10pm the digital card game Nightbanes will be launched worldwide via Steam. Prepare to enter a sinister fantasy world.