World of Tanks
World of Tanks puts players in command of their very own World War 2 era battle tank. WoT is a team-based game where two sides of up to thirty players each compete to destroy all opposing vehicles. With 150 combat vehicles of American, French, German, British, Soviet, or Chinese design, World of Tanks offers an in-depth gaming experience. The publishers promise a historically accurate setting and action-oriented gameplay. RPG elements also make an appearance, as players will be able to upgrade their tanks with new parts and crew members. New recruits start with a light German or Soviet tank, but after accumulating experience and credits, they will be able to upgrade to heavier models. Additionally, it will be possible to upgrade individual parts such as turrets, chassis, engines, guns, radios, and ammunition types.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 12, 2010
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Wargaming
- Publisher: Wargaming
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Over 150 armored vehicles to command.
- +Historically accurate tanks of American, French, German, British, Soviet, and Chinese design.
- +Easy to learn, simple gameplay.
- -No single player or PvE modes.
- -Cash shop advantage.
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000 / XP /Vista / 7
- CPU: Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT / ATI Radeon X1600
- HDD: 5 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wonders III Talks Tactics in new Dev Journal
- Age of Wonders III Devs at Triumph talk tactics, action points, and all the details related to combat.
- The Forest Project Uses Unreal Engine 4 to Provide Therapy for Dementia
- The Forest Project is an upcoming serious game that provides therapeutic benefits to people living with dementia through the use of virtual en...
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends Now in Open Beta
- Bethesda snuck the launch of Elder Scrolls: Legends' open beta during Quakecon.