World of Kung Fu is a relatively new free MMORPG. Although the game is another ‘fantasy’ title, it is extremely polished and has an incredible amount of overall content, ranging from crafting skills to end-game ‘instances’. The game’s auto-movement feature and fair amount of in-game quests also enhance the gameplay. If you’re looking for a polished ‘new’ free MMORPG, World of Kung Fu just may be for you. The game’s nine available weapons are:
Sword – Swords are the simplest of weapons and the most balanced.
Hook – Hooks users posses powerful recovery and regeneration skills.
Fan – Fan users are experts in Leechcraft and healing arts. They tend to have lower hit points than the other classes in the game.
Hammer & Axe – Hammer & Axe users are warriors of great power, with the ability to deal large amounts of damage within melee range.
Broadsword – Broadsword users have low defense, but incredibly high attack power.
Spear – Spear users are capable of using many deadly area-of-effect skills, and tend to have high attack power.
Staff – Staff users are powerful in both defense and offense. They are capable of stunning their opponents and dealing damage quickly.
Bow –Bow users are capable of dealing damage from a distance, but are vulnerable in melee combat.
Fist – Fist users are capable of dealing large amounts of damage through area-of-effect skills, but generally have less hit points than other classes.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Vestgame Entertainment
- Publisher: Vestgame Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Friendly and helpful GMs.
- +Varied classes (Nine in total!).
- +Interesting 'King' System.
- -Balance issues between classes.
- -Uninspiring monster names/designs.
- Only a single race - Human.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 2000 / 98 / ME
- CPU: 2.8 GHz Pentium 4 or better
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: nVIDIA Gefore 5600 / ATI Radeon 9550 or better
- HDD: 2 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul: New reports suggest NA/EU release early 2015
- For those that have been waiting patiently for any details regarding the NA/EU release of Blade & Soul, your waiting may soon be at its end.
- Total War: ARENA Match in Association with ESL Airs on May 23
- The event will offer viewers the chance to see live gameplay from the massive battle strategy game for the first time.
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Expansion Review
- Heavensward takes us to Ishgard, in the Coerthas Highlands. Now I did fear that it would just all be ice, snow and cloudiness...