World of Kung Fu
World of Kung Fu is a relatively new free MMORPG. Although the game is another ‘fantasy’ title, it is extremely polished and has an incredible amount of overall content, ranging from crafting skills to end-game ‘instances’. The game’s auto-movement feature and fair amount of in-game quests also enhance the gameplay. If you’re looking for a polished ‘new’ free MMORPG, World of Kung Fu just may be for you. The game’s nine available weapons are:
Sword – Swords are the simplest of weapons and the most balanced.
Hook – Hooks users posses powerful recovery and regeneration skills.
Fan – Fan users are experts in Leechcraft and healing arts. They tend to have lower hit points than the other classes in the game.
Hammer & Axe – Hammer & Axe users are warriors of great power, with the ability to deal large amounts of damage within melee range.
Broadsword – Broadsword users have low defense, but incredibly high attack power.
Spear – Spear users are capable of using many deadly area-of-effect skills, and tend to have high attack power.
Staff – Staff users are powerful in both defense and offense. They are capable of stunning their opponents and dealing damage quickly.
Bow –Bow users are capable of dealing damage from a distance, but are vulnerable in melee combat.
Fist – Fist users are capable of dealing large amounts of damage through area-of-effect skills, but generally have less hit points than other classes.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: World of Kung Fu
- Publisher: World of Kung Fu
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Friendly and helpful GMs.
- +Varied classes (Nine in total!).
- +Interesting 'King' System.
- -Balance issues between classes.
- -Uninspiring monster names/designs.
- Only a single race - Human.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 2000 / 98 / ME
- CPU: 2.8 GHz Pentium 4 or better
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: nVIDIA Gefore 5600 / ATI Radeon 9550 or better
- HDD: 2 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- F.E.A.R. Online Reveals Haunting New Details
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has released the full website for F.E.A.R. Online.
- Silkroad Online Boasts Nearly Impossible Event
- Joymax revealed today that its latest event for the world-renown free-to-play 3D MMOPG, Silkroad Online, proved close to impossible to complet...
- WoW: Warlords of Draenor 6.0.2 pre-patch now available
- A wave of destruction washes over the land as an army of orcs pours through the Dark Portal. With today’s launch of World of Warcraft® Patc...