World of Fishing
World of Fishing is a free to play MMO all about fishing. Starting from basic gear and fishing knowledge, players can learn as they catch more fish and gradually unlock more locations, gear, quests, and fish to catch! There are over 450 varieties of fish to catch across 30 locations.
World of Fishing features a traditional character progression system, equipment, skills, and more. Players can feature their favorite catches in their own personal aquarium. The game also supports social features including clubs and tournaments.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 06, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: MaSangSoft
- Publisher: InselGames
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Sports, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core2 duo E4600
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: GeForce 7600GT / ATI X1600
- HDD: 3 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- War of Ninja Review
- MMOHuts explores War of Ninja, a competitive strategic browser-based MMORPG allowing players to acquire and battle their ninja legions.
- Spirit Tales announces Live Stream event
- KoramGame will be hosting a live stream event for Spirit Tales on April 13, 2pm Pacific (5pm Eastern).
- The West Celebrates Fifth Birthday
- From April 30 - May 7th 2013, InnoGames celebrates the fifth birthday of its western frontier browser game, The West.