Wonderland Online is one of many 2D turn-based games, but while most of the others languish in obscurity, Wonderland has managed to gain quite a following. Like in other games of the genre, combat takes place in a separate screen when a random encounter occurs. Players not only control their own character but also a pet. There are over a dozen different pets to collect and they can be switched in and out of your party at any time. Perhaps Wonderland’s most interesting feature is its player housing. Unlike other games where you can only enter your personal instanced house from town, players in Wonderland carry their house with them in the form of a tent and can place it anywhere on the ground and have other players walk in. In total there are twelve starting characters to chose from and four elements for players to select. Each element has its own skill line so chose wisely!
Alice – +1 str, +2 con. Special skill: Bomber Attack. Suggested element: Earth.
Betty – +1 int, +2 agi. Special skill: Leap. Suggested elements: Water, Fire, Wind.
Daniel – +1 str, +2 con. Special Skill: Overarm Stumble. Suggested element: Earth.
Jessica – +1 int, +1 wis. Special skill: Note Attack. Suggested element: Water.
Konno Tsuruko – +2 int, +1 wis. Special skill: Fire Dance. Suggested elements: Water, Fire.
Maria – +2 int, +1 agi. Special skill: Double Cure. Suggested elements: Water.
More – +2 wis, +1 agi. Special skill: Wine Flame. Suggested elements: Fire, Wind.
Nicole – +2 str, +1 agi. Special skill: Gallop. Suggested elements: Fire, Wind.
Nina – +1 int, +1 wis, +1 agi. Special skill: Love Wish. Suggested elements: Earth, Fire
Rock – +2 in, +1 agi. Special skill: Summon Dog Groups. Suggested elements: Water, Wind.
Sid – +2 str, +1 con. Special skill: x3 Combo Attack. Suggested element: Fire.
Vanessa – +3 int. Special skill: Slap. Suggested elements: Water, Fire, Wind.
Breillat – Special character, unlocked by talking to her repeatedly on the cruise ship. She has the same stats as your original character choice but has the special skill ‘tray throw.’
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Chinese Gamer International
- Publisher: Internet Gaming Gate
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Classic RPG style combat.
- +Great music.
- +A dozen starting avatar choices.
- -Broken English text.
- -Dated graphics.
- -No challenge during early levels.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
- CPU:Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or better
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU:Nvidia GeForce TI or Radeon 9200
- HDD:2 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX Prime Day 3 Recap - Better Late than Never Edition
- I'm just now finally putting words on paper to describe my indie heavy final day visiting the Seattle Convention Center.
- EA's Nick Earl Joins Kabam as New President of Studios
- Kabam, the leader in the western world for free-to-play mobile games for traditional players, today announced it has hired Electronic Arts vet...
- PlanetSide 2 Commemorates Two Years of Epic Battles
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) today celebrates the second anniversary of its critically acclaimed free-to-play massively multiplayer onl...