Wonderland Online is one of many 2D turn-based games, but while most of the others languish in obscurity, Wonderland has managed to gain quite a following. Like in other games of the genre, combat takes place in a separate screen when a random encounter occurs. Players not only control their own character but also a pet. There are over a dozen different pets to collect and they can be switched in and out of your party at any time. Perhaps Wonderland’s most interesting feature is its player housing. Unlike other games where you can only enter your personal instanced house from town, players in Wonderland carry their house with them in the form of a tent and can place it anywhere on the ground and have other players walk in. In total there are twelve starting characters to chose from and four elements for players to select. Each element has its own skill line so chose wisely!
Alice – +1 str, +2 con. Special skill: Bomber Attack. Suggested element: Earth.
Betty – +1 int, +2 agi. Special skill: Leap. Suggested elements: Water, Fire, Wind.
Daniel – +1 str, +2 con. Special Skill: Overarm Stumble. Suggested element: Earth.
Jessica – +1 int, +1 wis. Special skill: Note Attack. Suggested element: Water.
Konno Tsuruko – +2 int, +1 wis. Special skill: Fire Dance. Suggested elements: Water, Fire.
Maria – +2 int, +1 agi. Special skill: Double Cure. Suggested elements: Water.
More – +2 wis, +1 agi. Special skill: Wine Flame. Suggested elements: Fire, Wind.
Nicole – +2 str, +1 agi. Special skill: Gallop. Suggested elements: Fire, Wind.
Nina – +1 int, +1 wis, +1 agi. Special skill: Love Wish. Suggested elements: Earth, Fire
Rock – +2 in, +1 agi. Special skill: Summon Dog Groups. Suggested elements: Water, Wind.
Sid – +2 str, +1 con. Special skill: x3 Combo Attack. Suggested element: Fire.
Vanessa – +3 int. Special skill: Slap. Suggested elements: Water, Fire, Wind.
Breillat – Special character, unlocked by talking to her repeatedly on the cruise ship. She has the same stats as your original character choice but has the special skill ‘tray throw.’
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Chinese Gamer International
- Publisher: Internet Gaming Gate
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D
- Platforms: PC
- +Classic RPG style combat.
- +Great music.
- +A dozen starting avatar choices.
- -Broken English text.
- -Dated graphics.
- -No challenge during early levels.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
- CPU:Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or better
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU:Nvidia GeForce TI or Radeon 9200
- HDD:2 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Silkroad Online Floats 99 Red Balloons and More
- A carnival is ready to entertain Silkroad Online players with dancing bears, balloons, and more.
- TUG: Now Available One Steam Early Access
- Nerd Kingdom today announced their debut game, TUG, is now available on Steam Early Access.
- Crusaders Quest September Update Now Live
- The September update adds 30 new single player stages, 6 new heroes, 4 new skins, a new Goddess, and a limited time harvest festival.