*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Wizardry Online is a homage to the classic series, incorporating the dungeon crawling and difficulty into an MMO. Death is a very real aspect of the game, and very much permanent. Choose from five different races — human, elf, porkul, gnome, and dwarf — and four different classes: fighter, thief, mage, cleric. Join up with some friends, and delve into one of the large dungeons offered. 20 main quests are available, each with three different sidequests as well. Over 100 missions are also available in the dungeons. Be careful, though. Players and monsters alike will try to cut your run short whenever they can.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gamepot
- Publisher: Sony Online Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Focuses on team play and cooperation with others
- +Huge dungeons to explore.
- +Account-wide leveling off-sets permadeath feature.
- -Minor threat of permanent death.
- -Unable to opt out of PvP.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP (SP3) / Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7(SP1)
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo E8400
- RAM: 2GB
- GPU: GeForce GTS 250
- HDD: 8GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight Online Review
- Knight Online's continued success is nothing to shrug off but it isn't easy for a beginner to 'get into' a game like this.
- Verdun Launch Review
- Verdun is "the first multiplayer FPS set in a realistic First World War Setting." It features bolt-action rifles, trench warfare, gas attacks.
- H1Z1 First Life Early Access Impressions
- Years have gone by since the zombie apocalypse has taken over the games industry, and the plague shows no signs of slowing in 2015.