*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Wizardry Online is a homage to the classic series, incorporating the dungeon crawling and difficulty into an MMO. Death is a very real aspect of the game, and very much permanent. Choose from five different races — human, elf, porkul, gnome, and dwarf — and four different classes: fighter, thief, mage, cleric. Join up with some friends, and delve into one of the large dungeons offered. 20 main quests are available, each with three different sidequests as well. Over 100 missions are also available in the dungeons. Be careful, though. Players and monsters alike will try to cut your run short whenever they can.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gamepot
- Publisher: Sony Online Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Focuses on team play and cooperation with others
- +Huge dungeons to explore.
- +Account-wide leveling off-sets permadeath feature.
- -Minor threat of permanent death.
- -Unable to opt out of PvP.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP (SP3) / Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7(SP1)
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo E8400
- RAM: 2GB
- GPU: GeForce GTS 250
- HDD: 8GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Karos Online Review
- Karos Online is an extremely polished fantasy MMORPG that offers many interesting features.
- Killing Floor 2 Steam Early Access Date and Pricing Announced
- During Early Access on Steam players will be able to dive into a fully functional, highly polished subset of KILLING FLOOR 2 content.
- Play Fractured Space for Free This Weekend and Unlock Permanent Access
- Fractured Space is free to play this weekend on Steam--even better, all players who log in this weekend also unlock permanent access.