Wizardry Online is a homage to the classic series, incorporating the dungeon crawling and difficulty into an MMO. Death is a very real aspect of the game, and very much permanent. Choose from five different races — human, elf, porkul, gnome, and dwarf — and four different classes: fighter, thief, mage, cleric. Join up with some friends, and delve into one of the large dungeons offered. 20 main quests are available, each with three different sidequests as well. Over 100 missions are also available in the dungeons. Be careful, though. Players and monsters alike will try to cut your run short whenever they can.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gamepot
- Publisher: Sony Online Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Focuses on team play and cooperation with others
- +Huge dungeons to explore.
- +Account-wide leveling off-sets permadeath feature.
- -Minor threat of permanent death.
- -Unable to opt out of PvP.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP (SP3) / Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7(SP1)
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo E8400
- RAM: 2GB
- GPU: GeForce GTS 250
- HDD: 8GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Available for Free This Weekend
- Wargaming is happy to announce that this weekend they’ll be opening up the game to players who don’t have Xbox Live Gold account status.
- Total War Battles: Kingdom Launches Game-Changing Beta Update
- Beta Version 0.3 brings new features and changes to the game based on crucial player feedback from the initial Open Beta Stages.
- Etherium: Release Date Set for March 25th
- Etherium, the explosive sci-fi RTS from Tindalos Interactive, gets a new trailer as it approaches launch day, on March 25.