Windward is a naval sandbox adventure game. Sail forth in a procedurally generated world, customize your ship, and go on the adventure you choose. Assist towns and go on quests to help them grow while earning resources and upgrades for your ships. Explore outward and face growing challenges, including pirates. Play alone or with friends. Fans of Sid Meier’s Pirates! will feel right at home.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 12, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Tasharen Entertainment
- Publisher: Tasharen Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Easy to learn.
- +Large worlds to explore.
- +Supports co-op play
- -No player character.
- -Gameplay can be repetitive.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 2.0Ghz quad-core Intel Core i7
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Any NVidia or ATI card that cost at least $200 in 2010
- HDD: 250 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cosmic League Closed Beta Arrives in Europe and Turkey
- The new version of the game came to Japan in mid-2015 and has already obtained a resounding success, with hundreds of thousands of players.
- Vindictus Early Access Open Beta Has Begun
- The early access open beta testing phase for Nexon's latest free to play MMORPG Vindictus went live late in the day on September 15, 2010...
- SMITE Patch 3.7 Preview - Grim Weaver
- Visual rework to match last year's Arachne skill rework in patch 3.7 - Grim Weaver.