Windward is a naval sandbox adventure game. Sail forth in a procedurally generated world, customize your ship, and go on the adventure you choose. Assist towns and go on quests to help them grow while earning resources and upgrades for your ships. Explore outward and face growing challenges, including pirates. Play alone or with friends. Fans of Sid Meier’s Pirates! will feel right at home.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 12, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Tasharen Entertainment
- Publisher: Tasharen Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Easy to learn.
- +Large worlds to explore.
- +Supports co-op play
- -No player character.
- -Gameplay can be repetitive.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 2.0Ghz quad-core Intel Core i7
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Any NVidia or ATI card that cost at least $200 in 2010
- HDD: 250 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- EuroGameZ Publishing European Freestyle2 and FreestyleFootball
- German-based MMOG publisher, EuroGameZ GmbH would like to announce that they have signed contract with JOYCITY for official European service o...
- Protobird Games Announces Kid-Friendly TCG The Dreamland Chronicles
- Protobird Games adapts The Dreamland Chronicles into a child-friendly trading card game, now in crowdfunding.
- Spellweaver Card Game Coming to Steam February 1
- Spellweaver, the free to play collectible card game, is proud to announce their official worldwide launch onto Steam.