Windward is a naval sandbox adventure game. Sail forth in a procedurally generated world, customize your ship, and go on the adventure you choose. Assist towns and go on quests to help them grow while earning resources and upgrades for your ships. Explore outward and face growing challenges, including pirates. Play alone or with friends. Fans of Sid Meier’s Pirates! will feel right at home.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 12, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Tasharen Entertainment
- Publisher: Tasharen Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Easy to learn.
- +Large worlds to explore.
- +Supports co-op play
- -No player character.
- -Gameplay can be repetitive.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 2.0Ghz quad-core Intel Core i7
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Any NVidia or ATI card that cost at least $200 in 2010
- HDD: 250 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming.net Announces New Integrated Service
- Wargaming.net, publisher and developer of World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, and World of Battleships, has announced that it will unite all t...
- Allods Online Removing controversial "Fear of Death" Debuff
- Allods Online removing "Fear of Death" debuff with the launch of the Revelations of Gipat expansion pack. The most controversial ite...
- EVE Online Challenges Old Assumptions and Explodes With Content
- Following the tremendous reception from players and critics alike to its recent "This is EVE (2014)" game trailer, which featured ac...