Warspear Online is a mobile MMORPG by Aigrind that has a very distinct retro look and feel. Players roll up a character, choosing a race and class, and depending on which race you picked, the other races will respond differently to you. Movement is done via tapping the screen and your character abilities are represented by buttons on the bottom of the screen. It offers all of the standard MMO offerings, Guilds, PVP, Dungeons and more.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 12, 2008
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Aigrind
- Publisher: Aigrind
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- + Low system requirements.
- + Easy to learn.
- + 12 Character Classes Means lots of variety.
- -No landscape support.
- -Areas load one at a time and slowly.
- -Visually outdated.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Current Web Browser with Highspeed Internet.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Major Update for Combat Arms - Zombies Introduced!
- On July 29th Nexon America just Announced a major new content update for their epic MMOFPS Combat Arms which will include the new 'Quaran...
- Tynon Launch Preview
- Tynon seeks to merge features from casual and social city-building games with the worlds of strategy, fantasy, and role-playing.