Warspear Online is a mobile MMORPG by Aigrind that has a very distinct retro look and feel. Players roll up a character, choosing a race and class, and depending on which race you picked, the other races will respond differently to you. Movement is done via tapping the screen and your character abilities are represented by buttons on the bottom of the screen. It offers all of the standard MMO offerings, Guilds, PVP, Dungeons and more.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 12, 2008
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Aigrind
- Publisher: Aigrind
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- + Low system requirements.
- + Easy to learn.
- + 12 Character Classes Means lots of variety.
- -No landscape support.
- -Areas load one at a time and slowly.
- -Visually outdated.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Current Web Browser with Highspeed Internet.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth Alpha Preview
- Nosgoth is an online multiplayer third person shooter that is set in the Legacy of Kain universe. Gameplay is heavily focused on player vs. pl...
- Sevencore Entering Open Beta Sept. 6th
- Sevencore is ready for open beta on September 6th! The new MMORPG from gPotato offers players a unique mounted combat system and the power to ...
- Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited to End Subscription Fees
- The conversion titled The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited will hit PC and Mac players on March 17th. From that point onward, only the ...