Wars and Battles
Wars and Battles is a cross-platform strategy game developed by Kermorio and is available for purchase on iOS and Android tablets, with planned future releases for both PC and Mac systems. In Wars and Battles players can experience the thrill of historical battles and campaigns played out in turn-based wargames. In Campaign mode players can experience 4 battles that come with the game’s initial package which consists of over 50 different playable scenarios, whereas Multiplayer matches will allow players to go head-to-head in asynchronous battles. In-app purchases will give players access to advanced scenarios and full battles where the fun can begin all over again! Both 2D and 3D game views are even available to use when putting your strategies into action! With immersive graphics and sophisticated gameplay, Wars and Battles is sure to please those that are fans of both strategy and history!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Kermorio
- Publisher: Battle Factory
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, 3D, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Different views to play in.
- +Historical accuracy.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 4.0.3+, iOS 6.0+
- HDD: 338 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- RF Online Review
- Even with RF Online’s obvious flaws, the game is still incredibly polished and has a lot to offer.
- Gloria Victis Introduces NPC Fights and Node Depletion
- Gloria Victis's latest update, v.0.5.5, introduces several new changes to make the gameplay experience more immersive.
- SMITE Winter's Bite Patch Notes Reveal
- This afternoon, Smite revealed the patch notes for update 3.4, continuing changes in Season 3 and revealing the next God, Skadi.