Warriors of the 3 Kingdoms (W3K) is a war-themed MMO that combines real-time strategy and the traditional elements of RPGs for a unique gaming experience. Players embark on an epic journey towards their destiny as a hero battling warriors from distant nations, multiple bosses, and rebel troops. The four distinct classes in W3K are:
Swordsman – Swordsmen are males notorious for their quick tactics using deadly two-handed swords. They possess high levels of stamina, and master offensive attacks that are beneficial during war.
Crusader – Crusaders are females who are known for their swift, fatal blows. They are armed with long swords for extreme accuracy during combat.
Warrior – Warriors are females with incredible strength to handle heavy weapons. Armed with the great sword she can deliver steady accurate attacks flawlessly.
Brute – Brutes are males. They possess monstrous strength and the ability to administer massive amounts of damage. Brutes are armed with the heavy cudgel and a shield for protection.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Asiasoft
- Publisher: Asiasoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Large game world.
- +Innovative gameplay.
- +Spy missions.
- -Character creation lacking.
- -Limited in upgradeable weapons.
- -Experiences lag during combat.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 Ghz
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 7000 / ATI Radeon 1600
- HDD: 5 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior Offers Details on Second English Closed Beta
- Tree of Savior's team has revealed new details on the upcoming closed beta test for the English version, starting at the end of October.
- Eudemons Online: "Shadow Knight" Class Revealed
- Back in June 2006, there were just two hardcore classes, the Warrior and Mage. After that, the Paladin, Vampire, and Necromancer soon joined i...
- Petroglyph Revives Victory Command as Battle Battalions
- Victory Command is returning with some major changes under a new name: Battle Battalions.