Warriors of the 3 Kingdoms (W3K) is a war-themed MMO that combines real-time strategy and the traditional elements of RPGs for a unique gaming experience. Players embark on an epic journey towards their destiny as a hero battling warriors from distant nations, multiple bosses, and rebel troops. The four distinct classes in W3K are:
Swordsman – Swordsmen are males notorious for their quick tactics using deadly two-handed swords. They possess high levels of stamina, and master offensive attacks that are beneficial during war.
Crusader – Crusaders are females who are known for their swift, fatal blows. They are armed with long swords for extreme accuracy during combat.
Warrior – Warriors are females with incredible strength to handle heavy weapons. Armed with the great sword she can deliver steady accurate attacks flawlessly.
Brute – Brutes are males. They possess monstrous strength and the ability to administer massive amounts of damage. Brutes are armed with the heavy cudgel and a shield for protection.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Asiasoft
- Publisher: Asiasoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Large game world.
- +Innovative gameplay.
- +Spy missions.
- -Character creation lacking.
- -Limited in upgradeable weapons.
- -Experiences lag during combat.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: OS: Windows XP / Vista / 2000
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 Ghz
- RAM: 2048 MB (2GB)
- GPU: Graphics Card: nVidia GeForce 7000 / ATI Radeon 1600 5.0 GB Free
- HDD: 5.0 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Game Mode & Spectator Mode arrive in Heroes of Order & Chaos
- Heroes of Order & Chaos just got more competitive! Now players can watch live matches of their friends in-game with Spectator Mode.
- Terra Battle Joins with The Last Story for Collaboration Content
- Mistwalker Corporation’s fans can anticipate a special update for the successful mobile and tablet role-playing game Terra Battle.
- Allods Online previews 2.0.02 changes
- Allods Online is launching officially on April 26 with a major update, and they're previewing the major changes in the patch today.