Warlocks vs Shadows
There are multiple classes in the game in the form of various characters. Refine your style by unlocking new Warlocks as you progress through the story. There are ten completely unique Warlocks total in the game, each with four (or more) distinctive abilities that complement each other. Random loot is dropped by the enemies you slay. You will be able to choose from huge variety of weapons and magic items that, combined with different skill builds, will allow you to enjoy different play-style each time you play.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 17, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: ONE MORE LEVEL
- Publisher: ONE MORE LEVEL
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Wii U
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Retro action RPG action.
- +Plenty of challenge with constant adrenaline rush.
- +Large roster of unique characters.
- +Combines retro gameplay with modern game design.
- -Current death mechanics are a nuisance.
- -Characters are imbalanced.
- -Health potions seem useless.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 Ghz or equivalent
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256MB
- HDD: 2 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Winning Putt Now Available on Steam
- Winning Putt, a free to play multiplayer golf MMO, is now available in Steam's Free to Play catalogue.
- Company of Heroes 2: New Ardennes Assault Video Revealed
- Today marks the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge – a battle generally regarded as the turning point of World War II and referred ...