Warlocks vs Shadows
There are multiple classes in the game in the form of various characters. Refine your style by unlocking new Warlocks as you progress through the story. There are ten completely unique Warlocks total in the game, each with four (or more) distinctive abilities that complement each other. Random loot is dropped by the enemies you slay. You will be able to choose from huge variety of weapons and magic items that, combined with different skill builds, will allow you to enjoy different play-style each time you play.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 17, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: ONE MORE LEVEL
- Publisher: ONE MORE LEVEL
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Wii U
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Retro action RPG action.
- +Plenty of challenge with constant adrenaline rush.
- +Large roster of unique characters.
- +Combines retro gameplay with modern game design.
- -Current death mechanics are a nuisance.
- -Characters are imbalanced.
- -Health potions seem useless.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 Ghz or equivalent
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256MB
- HDD: 2 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinite Crisis Closed Beta Begins Today
- Today, Infinite Crisis is beginning its closed beta phase.
- PWI Riptide Update Interview
- Summer is always a hot time in Perfect World International, and things are getting even better with today's launch of the Riptide expansi...
- RIFT 5th Anniversary Celebration Begins
- RIFT, Trion Worlds’ fantasy MMORPG known for its massive battles and unique class-building system, celebrates its five-year anniversary toda...