Warhammer 40k: Carnage
In Warhammer 40k: Carnage, players can gear-up with over five-hundred pieces of war-gear, from chainsaw blades to cannons and assault rifles. Different types of gear are suited to different playstyles, from the nimble and evasive, to the plodding artillery platform. Gear selection largely determines a players class and approach, and teams can coordinate together to fine the best synergies. Solo-play is also possible.
Fight the Ork menace in this awesome 3D scroller Warhammer® 40,000™ Carnage. Available now for iOS and June 17, 2014 for Android mobile and tablet devices. Developed in conjunction with Games Workshop®.
Fans of Space Marines can now cause epic chaos and carnage on the move!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 17, 2014
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Roadhouse Interactive
- Publisher: Roadhouse Interactive
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- + Large gear selection
- + Co-op gameplay
- + Fast-paced action
- - Unruly community
- - No PVP
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 4.1, iOS 6.0
Articles You May Enjoy
- Over 9,000 Zombies: New Map Editor Available
- Board up the windows and barricade the doors, because the undead are coming in full force. The odds of survival are slim, but with the new map...
- Riders of Icarus’ “Ride of your Life” Sweepstakes Takes Flight
- Nexon America and WeMade have launched an epic 'Ride of your Life' sweepstakes to celebrate the upcoming free-to-play Riders of Icar...
- MU:eX700 Arrives With New Content And Gear
- On October 10th, MU Online launched the MU:eX700 update, adding a wide range of new content.