In Warhammer 40k: Carnage, players can gear-up with over five-hundred pieces of war-gear, from chainsaw blades to cannons and assault rifles. Different types of gear are suited to different playstyles, from the nimble and evasive, to the plodding artillery platform. Gear selection largely determines a players class and approach, and teams can coordinate together to fine the best synergies. Solo-play is also possible.
Fight the Ork menace in this awesome 3D scroller Warhammer® 40,000™ Carnage. Available now for iOS and June 17, 2014 for Android mobile and tablet devices. Developed in conjunction with Games Workshop®.
Fans of Space Marines can now cause epic chaos and carnage on the move!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 17, 2014
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Roadhouse Interactive
- Publisher: Roadhouse Interactive
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 3/5
- + Large gear selection
- + Co-op gameplay
- + Fast-paced action
- - Unruly community
- - No PVP
Articles You May Enjoy
- Top 5 Most PvP Intensive Free MMORPGs
- It seems like a lot of new games today have either very limited or no Player versus player (PvP) options, which can be quite frustrating.
- ArcheAge Launch Review
- On paper, ArcheAge all sounds so perfect that people can't help but want to play. But does it live up to the expectations?
- World of Tanks Generals iOS Closed Beta has Begun
- Wargaming's TCG, World of Tanks Generals, is now available in Closed Beta for iOS (iPad 2 or higher).