Warhammer 40,000: Freeblade
Warhammer 40,000: Freeblade is a tap-to-shoot third-person action shooter for mobile devices. Take on the role of an Imperial Knight across a massive 170-mission single-player campaign detailing his quest for honor, redemption, and revenge after joining the Dark Angels Space Marines due to the destruction of his noble house by Chaos forces. Use the pressure sensitive controls to annihilate a non-stop barrage of enemies with gunfire, cannons, missiles, thermal blasts, and even the exceptionally visceral chainsword executions.
Marvel at the visually stunning graphics and environmental destruction while crusading in the story, challenging special objective missions, slaying endless invaders patrolling Tarnis, taking on daily score challenges, or fighting in the fierce multiplayer arena for some Knight vs. Knight action with legendary weapons, armor, and equipment on the line for the victor.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Pixel Toys
- Publisher: Pixel Toys
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Incredible Campaign
- +Beautiful Graphics
- +Satisfying and Visceral Combat
- -Broken Multiplayer
- -Rough Controls/Camera Angles
- -Freemium Model Impedes Progress
- Recommended System Requirements:
- iOS: 8.0+
- Android: 4.0.3+
- HDD: 1.35 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory Marvel Machine Event Now Live
- Spin to win in MapleStory's Marvel Machine event! It starts today and is now officially live.
- Crusaders of Light: A Stand-Out Mobile/PC MMO
- I very seldom find myself playing mobile MMOs but Crusaders of Light is an exception to that.