*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
War Thunder puts you in the cockpit of a warplane, as you battle across historical dog fights from World War II. With a focus on a realistic experience, you’ll fly alongside squadron members as you take down your opponents with skill. The skies aren’t the only option here, though. Ground and sea missions also exist to ensure missions are varied and exciting for all involved! Now available on Playstation 4 featuring cross-platform gameplay!
War Thunder is a war game set in World War II. The game offers you a variety of historical warplanes to choose from, each with their own strengths and combat ability. The game’s damage system is quite complex, wherein a simple machine gun can cause significant damage if targeting the right area of an opponent’s plane. The instant action feature of War Thunder will ensure you get a quick experience, without having to wait for other players to join your game or create their own.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 15, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gaijin Entertainment
- Publisher: Gaijin Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, PS4
- Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Attention to detail in every plane.
- +Realistic combat by sky, land, and sea.
- +Varied modes of gameplay.
- -Can be bit of a harsh learning curve.
- -Might want a joystick or gamepad.
- -Targets often don’t stand out.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8, OSX Mavericks, Steam OS
- CPU: Intel dual core 2.4 ghz
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 460, AMD Radeon 55XX series or higher
- HDD: 11GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Lord of the Rings Online Review
- The Lord of the Rings Online holds true to the franchise and offers a very linear, story-driven experience.
- Victory Command Brings RTS MOBA Action to Steam Early Access
- PlayGrid Games along with world renowned developer Petroglyph announced today that Victory Command is available now on Steam Early Access.
- Brave Trials iOS Mobile Review
- Brave Trials is a real time 2D action MMORPG developed by IGG. It’s a dungeon brawler beat em up type with RPG classes and a partner system.