War Thunder puts you in the cockpit of a warplane, as you battle across historical dog fights from World War II. With a focus on a realistic experience, you’ll fly alongside squadron members as you take down your opponents with skill. The skies aren’t the only option here, though. Ground and sea missions also exist to ensure missions are varied and exciting for all involved! Now available on Playstation 4 featuring cross-platform gameplay!
War Thunder is a war game set in World War II. The game offers you a variety of historical warplanes to choose from, each with their own strengths and combat ability. The game’s damage system is quite complex, wherein a simple machine gun can cause significant damage if targeting the right area of an opponent’s plane. The instant action feature of War Thunder will ensure you get a quick experience, without having to wait for other players to join your game or create their own.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 15, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gaijin Entertainment
- Publisher: Gaijin Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, PS4, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Attention to detail in every plane.
- +Realistic combat by sky, land, and sea.
- +Varied modes of gameplay.
- -Can be bit of a harsh learning curve.
- -Might want a joystick or gamepad.
- -Targets often don’t stand out.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8, OSX Mavericks, Steam OS, PS4, Android TV
- CPU: Intel dual core 2.4 ghz
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 460, AMD Radeon 55XX series or higher
- HDD: 11GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Supernova Launches Second Closed Beta Test
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America and Primal Game Studio have opened the second closed beta test for Supernova.
- Invisigun Heroes - PAX South 2016
- Featuring 2-4 players with optional AI bots to fill in the gaps, Invisigun Heroes drops the players into a single-screen arena.
- New Dungeon Revealed For Fantasy MMORPG The Aurora World
- GBE Games, a global publisher and distributor of interactive online entertainment media today revealed its all-new dungeon for its popular fan...