War of The Immortals
War of the Immortals is Perfect World’s new MMORPG set in a world based on myth and legends. Players embody one of many classes as they travel, fight, and craft their way through their favorite environments. War of the Immortals is one of those games that doesn’t try to bring too many new ideas to the table, but what it does, it does tolerably well. Though it is a grinding experience similar to other MMOs, War of the Immortals offers interesting classes, bright environments, cinematic backgrounds and a pet collection system much worthy of mention.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 19, 2011
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Perfect World Entertainment
- Publisher: Perfect World Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +A plethora of interesting classes to play with.
- +Lots of pets, titles, and other goodies to play with.
- +In-game video recording system.
- -Difficulty is way too low.
- -Little character customization.
- -Gift system can be annoying.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 1.5GHZ
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce2 MX 400 with 64 MB of VRAM or better
- HDD: 3 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- FEAR Online: Launching on Steam October 17th
- Fans of the celebrated horror franchise will be able to engage in new, terrifying experiences within the F.E.A.R. universe. Following player f...
- Brawl Busters Introduces The 16th Warrior
- Rock Hippo Productions has announced the launch of "The 16th Warrior" update for Brawl Busters.
- Rock Hippo Announces New MOBA Game: Core Masters
- Rock Hippo Productions Ltd. has officially announced Core Masters to be their next online PC game released in North America and the United Kin...