War of the Immortals is Perfect World’s new MMORPG set in a world based on myth and legends. Players embody one of many classes as they travel, fight, and craft their way through their favorite environments. War of the Immortals is one of those games that doesn’t try to bring too many new ideas to the table, but what it does, it does tolerably well. Though it is a grinding experience similar to other MMOs, War of the Immortals offers interesting classes, bright environments, cinematic backgrounds and a pet collection system much worthy of mention.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 19, 2011
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Perfect World Entertainment
- Publisher: Perfect World Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +A plethora of interesting classes to play with.
- +Lots of pets, titles, and other goodies to play with.
- +In-game video recording system.
- -Difficulty is way too low.
- -Little character customization.
- -Gift system can be annoying.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista/XP/2000
- CPU: Intel P4 1.5GHZ
- RAM: 512M
- GPU: Geforce2 MX 400/64 MB
- HDD: 3.0 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World Mobile Pioneers Google Pre-Registration Feature
- Forsaken World Mobile is one of the first mobile games to participate in the new Google Play pre-registration feature.
- Conquer Online: $15,000 Poker Prize Money Winners Revealed
- After a one month-long competition, the finals of the Texas Hold'em Poker Skill tournament were held on Mar 24th, 2015.
- Alganon Live on Steam
- Quest Online today announces that Alganon, its long running MMO game, is now live on Steam.