War of the Immortals is Perfect World’s new MMORPG set in a world based on myth and legends. Players embody one of many classes as they travel, fight, and craft their way through their favorite environments. War of the Immortals is one of those games that doesn’t try to bring too many new ideas to the table, but what it does, it does tolerably well. Though it is a grinding experience similar to other MMOs, War of the Immortals offers interesting classes, bright environments, cinematic backgrounds and a pet collection system much worthy of mention.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 19, 2011
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Perfect World Entertainment
- Publisher: Perfect World Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +A plethora of interesting classes to play with.
- +Lots of pets, titles, and other goodies to play with.
- +In-game video recording system.
- -Difficulty is way too low.
- -Little character customization.
- -Gift system can be annoying.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista/XP/2000
- CPU: Intel P4 1.5GHZ
- RAM: 512M
- GPU: Geforce2 MX 400/64 MB
- HDD: 3.0 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crowfall Discusses Changes to Armor System
- Crowfall's latest developer blog reveals that the team is taking a new approach to the game's armor system.
- Dungeon Fighter Online Review
- The retro gameplay is a treat for fans of classic beat ‘em ups, but players craving more modern visuals may be disappointed.
- Creativerse Early Access Impressions
- I can’t imagine why any sane developer would decide to create a new sandbox voxel game.