War of The Immortals
War of the Immortals is Perfect World’s new MMORPG set in a world based on myth and legends. Players embody one of many classes as they travel, fight, and craft their way through their favorite environments. War of the Immortals is one of those games that doesn’t try to bring too many new ideas to the table, but what it does, it does tolerably well. Though it is a grinding experience similar to other MMOs, War of the Immortals offers interesting classes, bright environments, cinematic backgrounds and a pet collection system much worthy of mention.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 19, 2011
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Perfect World Entertainment
- Publisher: Perfect World Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +A plethora of interesting classes to play with.
- +Lots of pets, titles, and other goodies to play with.
- +In-game video recording system.
- -Difficulty is way too low.
- -Little character customization.
- -Gift system can be annoying.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 1.5GHZ
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce2 MX 400 with 64 MB of VRAM or better
- HDD: 3 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Edge of the Mists Introduces New Content and WvW Improvements
- ArenaNet and NCSoft announce a new update for Guild Wars 2 that introduces new storyline and world versus world content.
- Heroes of the Storm: The Lost Vikings Have Returned
- The Lost Vikings are back! While they briefly considered retirement after defeating the emperor Tomator, there were only so many polar bears t...