War of The Immortals
War of the Immortals is Perfect World’s new MMORPG set in a world based on myth and legends. Players embody one of many classes as they travel, fight, and craft their way through their favorite environments. War of the Immortals is one of those games that doesn’t try to bring too many new ideas to the table, but what it does, it does tolerably well. Though it is a grinding experience similar to other MMOs, War of the Immortals offers interesting classes, bright environments, cinematic backgrounds and a pet collection system much worthy of mention.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 19, 2011
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Perfect World Entertainment
- Publisher: Perfect World Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +A plethora of interesting classes to play with.
- +Lots of pets, titles, and other goodies to play with.
- +In-game video recording system.
- -Difficulty is way too low.
- -Little character customization.
- -Gift system can be annoying.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 1.5GHZ
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce2 MX 400 with 64 MB of VRAM or better
- HDD: 3 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tanki Online’s ‘Mammoth’ Hull Is Now Available
- Following on from the recent introduction of ‘The Dictator’ hull, AlternativaPlatform is pleased to introduce ‘The Mammoth’ tank hull.
- World of Speed introduces the Ford Mustang GT
- Introducing the Ford Mustang GT - the latest car to join World of Speed.
- Mechwarrior Online Open Beta Begins Next Week
- Piranha Games and Infinite Game Publishing has announced that Mechwarrior Online will begin open beta starting October 16.