War of Rights
War of Rights is a multiplayer FPS game by Campfire Games. Players are dropped into the the perilous days of the American Civil War, in the Maryland Campaign of September 1862, and can play out famous battles including the Battle of Antietam and Harper’s Ferry.
Historical authenticity: Experience a recreation the events of the Maryland campaign of 1862 during the American Civil War.
Vast battlefields: Each battlefield has been carefully researched and recreated in CRYENGINE® close to a 1:1 scale
Realistic ballistics: Rifle flip-up sights will be needed for making shots over greater distances, and players will require mastering the slower bullet speeds of the era.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Campfire Games
- Publisher: Campfire Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War: Warhammer Press Beta Launch Preview
- WAAAGH!! That’s the last sound the victims of the Greenskins tend to hear.
- Digimon Masters announces new Digimon and events
- Joymax has announced the launch of their next content patch for Digimon Masters, which brings in Guilmon's ultimate form, amongst other f...