War and Order
War and Order is a free-to-play fantasy mobile strategy game developed by Camel Games for iOS and Android where players can raise a massive army and fight in spectacular battles filled with creatures of all kinds. Whether its swords, axes, dragons, or fireballs that piques your fancy War and Order has a little something for everyone!
All types of units will be at your disposal to help you conquer new territories, including Humans, Elves, Orcs, and even Golems! Depending on the battles you’re expecting ahead of you you’ll want to carefully determine what enemies will suit your needs best. Huge, real-time PvP matches will ensure that intense encounters will be around every corner, so being prepared is just the beginning to making sure you’ll succeed.
War and Order greatly focuses on teamwork with your allies, giving players the chance friend, feud, and chat with others from around the world. Allies can help each other build their cities faster, take down their enemies together, and share territorial rights. You’ll want to keep your allies as close as possible if you wish to keep the great bonuses that can come with them.
As your empire grows you might find that you’re looking to take the greatest challenge of all, the Royal City. If you can manage to take it over you’ll be able to rule the land with untold power, privileges, and riches. Even gaining regular territories alone will help your alliance with rewards and riches.
By uniting the races with your allies and working as a team you’ll be able to conquer the entire world if you put your mind to it. So what are you waiting for? There is a whole world full of imagination out there with your name on it!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 12, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Camel Games
- Publisher: Camel Games
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Truly focuses on alliance-based mechanics.
- +Tons of building/upgrade options.
- +Many technological advancements that have true purpose.
- -Too many realms with small populations.
- -Botting issues.
- -High level players can completely wipe out your hard work.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 4.0.3 / iOS 6.0 or later
- HDD: 115 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Conquer Online 3.0 Kingdom War Update Set to Launch
- Conquer Online's newest expansion, Kingdom War, will be launched on the 15th of October, 2015.
- Runescape/Old-School Runescape coming to Tablet/Mobile
- Huge news from Jagex: Runescape as well as Old-School Runescape are coming to both mobile and tablet.
- The Aftermath of Guild Wars 2: Battle for Lion's Arch
- ArenaNet releases the final cinematic for Guild Wars 2's living storyline arc, and prepares for the Aftermath.