Visions of Zosimos
Visions of Zosimos is a free-to-play collectible card MMO, offering tactical turn-based combat on a hex grid. It is based on historical fiction, blending the ideas of Mysticism and Alchemy.
Players will explore a 3D board environment, entering combat with their avatar while using various cards to affect the battle. VoZ can be played with up to six people and will feature a PvP mode to start, with future modes planned.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Forever Interactive
- Publisher: Forever Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Adds 3D element to card based gaming.
- -PC only.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mabinogi's The Saga: Iria Keeps the Drama Coming with Episode Four
- Nexon’s fantasy MMO Mabinogi keeps delivering the drama with The Saga: Iria.
- WildStar Beta 2 Preview - Exiled Aurin
- Not only did I finally receive beta access to WildStar, but I gained permission to cover the first fifteen levels for a write-up.
- RIFT 5th Anniversary Celebration Begins
- RIFT, Trion Worlds’ fantasy MMORPG known for its massive battles and unique class-building system, celebrates its five-year anniversary toda...