Vindictus is a hack and slash style, MMORPG brawler that mixes instanced stages with persistent towns that act as hubs. Originally titled Mabinogi Heroes, Vindictus is developed by the same studio and is set in the same Celtic themed world. The game was uses the Source engine, which allows players to interact with the environment and also ensures smooth gameplay. Vindictus has high production value, including well translated dialogue, a clean interface, and cinematics.
Vella – A versatile character who mixes equal measures of offense and defense to deal damage and leap across the battlefield, escaping enemy attacks without a scratch.
Lann – Quick offensive character who wields dual swords.
Fiona – Defensive character who can block with her shield and perform powerful counter attacks.
Evie – A female mage who has access to a variety of offensive and supportive spells.
Karok – A giant who can swing large objects to crush opponents.
Kai – An archer who is in tune with nature.
Hurk – A powerful warrior who is relentless in battle, even as it might harm himself.
Lynn – A princess armed with a glaive.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 27, 2010
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nexon
- Publisher: Nexon
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Great skill and attack animations.
- +Interact with the environment.
- +Well crafted lore and dialogue.
- -Limited number of playable characters.
- -Players will have to repeat stages.
- -Combat can get repetitive.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit or higher
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3 540, ® Phenom™ II X4
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTS 250, ATI Radeon™ HD 4850
- HDD: 10+ GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nonstop Callasia Livestream and Giveaway starts May 11
- To prepare for the full release, Creative Director Christopher Natsuume will be be playtesting all the campaign levels live on Twitch.
- More Born To Fire Details Released
- Aeria Games has released new information about its upcoming MMOFPS, Born to Fire, as well as launching its website.
- Battlefield 1 Open Beta Impressions
- Following the trend of odd naming schemes, the latest installment of Battlefield jumps back to being known as Battlefield 1.