Verdun is a squad-based multiplayer FPS set in First World War (WW1). The game is inspired by the infamous battle of Verdun in 1916. It includes historically accurate features such as true WW1 weaponry, historical maps based on sectors of the Western Front and authentic uniforms and equipment.
True Trench Warfare: Capture the fear, desperation, and visceral violence of the trenches of the Great War with a real-time, dynamic frontline. Momentum-based attack and counter-attack gameplay conveys a sense of intense, bone-crunching impact with bayonets and muddy, gruesome combat.
Frontlines Mode: The Frontlines game mode is unique in its tactical complexity, where you are leveling different types of squads, each with your own tactics and roles. The realistic trenches are an extra challenge in the fight, where teamwork and tactical cunning are essential for success. Drive your enemies from their trenches and dominate the Western Front!
Chemical Warfare: Experience first-hand the brutal terror of chemical warfare, as your friends and allies choke to death on burning mustard gas. Don your gas mask for an immersive experience in heavy breathing and claustrophobia, and take the fight straight back to those who would use such viletactics against you.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 28, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: M2H, Blackmill Games
- Publisher: M2H, Blackmill Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Interesting focus on WW1 (rather than WW2)
- +Good visuals
- +Hefty amount of gameplay features
- -Lacks customization
- -Control issues
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8, OSX 10.8, Ubuntu 12.04
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo 2.4Ghz or Higher / AMD 3Ghz or Higher
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia 8600 / Radeon equivalent (2009 era)
- HDD: 12 GB available space
Articles You May Enjoy
- HiRez Reveals new Goddess Nemesis with Patch Notes Stream
- And this week the latest addition to the roster appears to be none other than the Greek Goddess of Retribution alongside a special Russian the...
- Aura Kingdom Dev Blog: Crafting a Story
- Hi Aura Kingdom fans, Since we’re revealing the first look at Aura Kingdom’s lore this week, we thought this would be the perfect time to...
- Conquer Online Holds World Fighting League to Celebrate 10 Years
- So to celebrate this marvelous milestone of the free to play Conquer Online, TQ Digital has prepared a host of exciting events for its faithfu...