Welcome to Velvet Sundown, a unique role-playing experience. Join a new game as one of many randomly selected characters, each with their own unique backstory and set of missions to complete. Interact with other players in open chat as you attempt to solve your missions and complete the game. Each game session is designed to last about 45 minutes, and millions of game possibilities exist, making each game truly unique.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 22, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Tribe Studios
- Publisher: Tribe Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +No prescripted dialogue.
- +Fun debrief after scenarios to chat with others about the experience.
- +Dynamically changes based on actions of each player.
- -Niche concept might not appeal to large audience.
- -Game susceptible to trolls and player interference.
- -Small community.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, OSX 10.7
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kingdom Rift: Open Beta Announced
- Kingdom Rift is a new MMORPG from R2Games featuring three unique playable classes. Skills are focused on real-time abilities, rewarding quick ...
- MMORPGs in China
- Even though free to play MMOs are getting more and more popular in North America and Europe, they're still nothing compared to China.
- Walking War Robots Mobile Review
- Yes, you read it right. Walking –freaking- War Robots. So, the game as the title gives away is about you piloting these hunk of junks.