Welcome to Velvet Sundown, a unique role-playing experience. Join a new game as one of many randomly selected characters, each with their own unique backstory and set of missions to complete. Interact with other players in open chat as you attempt to solve your missions and complete the game. Each game session is designed to last about 45 minutes, and millions of game possibilities exist, making each game truly unique.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 22, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Tribe Studios
- Publisher: Tribe Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +No prescripted dialogue.
- +Fun debrief after scenarios to chat with others about the experience.
- +Dynamically changes based on actions of each player.
- -Niche concept might not appeal to large audience.
- -Game susceptible to trolls and player interference.
- -Small community.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, OSX 10.7
Articles You May Enjoy
- InnoGames Starts Global TV Campaign on Almost 100 Stations
- Today, InnoGames starts a worldwide TV campaign for its strategy games Tribal Wars 2 and Forge of Empires.
- Oculus Announces Consumer Version
- Today, we’re incredibly excited to announce that the Oculus Rift will be shipping to consumers in Q1 2016, with pre-orders later this year.
- Eudemons Online: Brand New Shadow Knight Class Unveiled
- This exciting expansion is going to be released on Aug. 5th, coming along with a brand new class, the Shadow Knight.