Welcome to Velvet Sundown, a unique role-playing experience. Join a new game as one of many randomly selected characters, each with their own unique backstory and set of missions to complete. Interact with other players in open chat as you attempt to solve your missions and complete the game. Each game session is designed to last about 45 minutes, and millions of game possibilities exist, making each game truly unique.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 22, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Tribe Studios
- Publisher: Tribe Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +No prescripted dialogue.
- +Fun debrief after scenarios to chat with others about the experience.
- +Dynamically changes based on actions of each player.
- -Niche concept might not appeal to large audience.
- -Game susceptible to trolls and player interference.
- -Small community.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, OSX 10.7
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rocket League Launch Review
- Rocket League is a Sports-Action game available for both PC and PS4 with supported crossplay. Players control rocket-powered vehicles to play.
- Broken Bots Early Access Preview
- So get your Steam loading and hit the store while I continue to sing the praises of this little top-down shooter with a big bang.
- Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Witch Hunter Hero Revealed
- Independent developer Fatshark released today new details on the first of five heroes to be playable in Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide.