Upwards, Lonely Robot
“Upwards, Lonely Robot” is a puzzle platform game created by Kasedo Games. You play as an eponymous robot tasked with ascending a series of towers in the search for your creators. Simple to play but difficult to master, Upwards, Lonely Robot combines addictive “one more try” gameplay with quirky, endearing art direction, and an intriguingly cryptic story to bring you a gaming experience unlike any other.
Fun challenge: Addictive and challenging puzzle platformer gameplay, a challenge for all gamers
Tons of stages: Enjoy over 75 challenging levels to master
Online and local split-screen: Challenge your friends to get the highest scores and quickest times!
Story mode: A mysterious and heart-wrenching story with a twist at the end for you to unravel as you progress through each level
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 10, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Random Layers
- Publisher: Kasedo Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- CPU: 2GHz Dual core
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: DirectX 10.1 compatible graphics card
- HDD: 500 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War: Warhammer Announces Mod Support & Steam Workshop
- Creative Assembly is pleased to announce that both the Assembly Kit and Steam Workshop support will be added to Total War: WARHAMMER.
- Guns and Robot's Temple of the Dragon Arena Spotlighted
- Masthead Studios, a leading independent game developer, today introduced new arena in their online shooter Guns and Robots.
- Guild Wars 2: Reaper Specialization Revealed
- Guild Wars 2: Reaper Specialization Revealed - The third of nine elite specializations