Upwards, Lonely Robot
“Upwards, Lonely Robot” is a puzzle platform game created by Kasedo Games. You play as an eponymous robot tasked with ascending a series of towers in the search for your creators. Simple to play but difficult to master, Upwards, Lonely Robot combines addictive “one more try” gameplay with quirky, endearing art direction, and an intriguingly cryptic story to bring you a gaming experience unlike any other.
Fun challenge: Addictive and challenging puzzle platformer gameplay, a challenge for all gamers
Tons of stages: Enjoy over 75 challenging levels to master
Online and local split-screen: Challenge your friends to get the highest scores and quickest times!
Story mode: A mysterious and heart-wrenching story with a twist at the end for you to unravel as you progress through each level
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 10, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Random Layers
- Publisher: Kasedo Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- CPU: 2GHz Dual core
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: DirectX 10.1 compatible graphics card
- HDD: 500 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crossout Review 2017
- The best part of this game is the actual in-game action.
- Digital Extremes Announces New FPS: Keystone
- Digital Extremes announces Keystone™, a competitive first-person shooter with a distinct blend of first-person action and deck-building.