*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Uprising Empires allows you to build a kingdom in one of four historical factions: Byzantine, Mongol, Turk, or Jerusalem. Develop your colony from a simple town into a bustling city by placing and upgrading various buildings. You will also need to ensure you have a strong, military presence, as attacks from your foes can come at any time. Lead your people in conquering neighboring lands, and grow your country to dominate the land.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Targa Limited
- Publisher: Targa Limited
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Several units and buildings to develop.
- +Good backstory to the game.
- +Ability to trade and form alliances.
- -Generic gameplay.
- -Generic setting.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any modern up-to-date browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warcraft - Warlords of Draenor Review
- There have been a ton of mixed reactions to the Warlords of Draenor; I watched someone have an 1100 hour wait just to log into the game.
- Tibia Review
- Released way back in 1997, Tibia is one of the oldest MMORPGs that's still around and prospering. The game's graphics are very simple.
- SMITE Reveals Ah Puch on Twitch
- In following with tradition, Hi-Rez revealed its latest SMITE god on Twitch during a livestream today: Ah Puch, Horrific God of Decay.