*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Uprising Empires allows you to build a kingdom in one of four historical factions: Byzantine, Mongol, Turk, or Jerusalem. Develop your colony from a simple town into a bustling city by placing and upgrading various buildings. You will also need to ensure you have a strong, military presence, as attacks from your foes can come at any time. Lead your people in conquering neighboring lands, and grow your country to dominate the land.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Targa Limited
- Publisher: Targa Limited
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Several units and buildings to develop.
- +Good backstory to the game.
- +Ability to trade and form alliances.
- -Generic gameplay.
- -Generic setting.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any modern up-to-date browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DFO Global: Neople Hosts 24-Hour Livestream as Open Beta Approaches
- The development team behind Dungeon Fighter Online is currently hosting a 24-hour livestream to celebrate the arrival of DFO Global Version
- Frontier Developments launches Elite: Dangerous for Mac
- Frontier Developments today launched Elite: Dangerous for Mac.
- Guild Wars 2: Reaper Specialization Revealed
- Guild Wars 2: Reaper Specialization Revealed - The third of nine elite specializations