Unlimited Ninja (previously under a different name) takes you on a whirlwind journey as a custom ninja as you seek to destroy an evil empire and dozens of tough customers along the way. Can you survive in a world where death lurks in every shadow?
Build a Team: As you play through the game, you will gain the option to unlock various characters from the show. You can add these characters to your party as you attempt to find balance and build the ultimate ninja team.
PvP Arena: Test your might against other players as you pit your team against theirs to see whose tactics and luck can outmatch the other.
Choose Your Way: Players can specialize in Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, or Taijutsu to obtain different abilities and differentiate their character. Roles including Vanguard, Assaulter, and Support allow further customization.
Summon Beast: Acquire one of the tailed spirits and summon it in battle to unleash your full might.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Joyfun/Games.la
- Publisher: Joyfun/Games.la
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Casual
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Ninja customization for your own character.
- +Pet System.
- -Automatic Combat.
- -Lack of Gameplay features.
- -Too little skill involved in PvP.
- -Not enough customization options.
- Updated Browser Required.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mordheim: City of the Damned enters Early Access Phase 4
- Rogue Factor's turned based tactical RPG adaptation of Games Workshop's tabletop game, is receiving another content update for its E...
- Free-to-Play Week in Review - 9/18/2015
- MMOHuts' Editor Staff breaks down their thoughts on news and updates in the free to play MMO space for September 18, 2015.