Uncharted Waters Online
Uncharted Waters is an MMORPG based on sailing, trade, and conquest. Set between the 15th and 17th centuries, the game allows players to build or buy ships and sail them across the seas. Trade goods, explore uncharted territory, make discoveries, and conquer neutral cities across the world to expand the wealth and influence of your nation! Uncharted Waters Online is slow-paced and requires a hefty time investment, but those looking for a more involved MMORPG experience will enjoy what UWO has to offer.
Nations – Spain, Portugal, Venice, France, The Netherlands, England.
Skill Types – Adventure, Trade, Battle
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Koei
- Publisher: OGPlanet
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, PS3
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Battle on land and sea.
- +Based on a popular series, already big in Asia.
- +Unique gameplay.
- -Already several years old, only now coming to America.
- -Steep learning curve.
- -Slow-paced gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS:Windows Vista / 7
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.6 GHz or higher
- RAM: 1 GB or more
- GPU: GeForge 6600 GT or better
- HDD: 10 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Square Enix and Bigpoint Team Up
- Square Enix and Bigpoint have announced they are teaming up for a new game, which is already well into development within Square Enix.
- Smite Reveals Patch 3.2 Rolling Thunder
- This afternoon, Hi-Rez revealed its patch notes for Smite Patch 3.2: Rolling Thunder.
- Ronda Rousey Named Taichi Panda Spokesperson
- Snail Games, developer of Taichi Panda, excitedly announced today the game’s new official spokesperson: UFC® women’s bantamweight champio...