Uncharted Waters Online
Uncharted Waters is an MMORPG based on sailing, trade, and conquest. Set between the 15th and 17th centuries, the game allows players to build or buy ships and sail them across the seas. Trade goods, explore uncharted territory, make discoveries, and conquer neutral cities across the world to expand the wealth and influence of your nation! Uncharted Waters Online is slow-paced and requires a hefty time investment, but those looking for a more involved MMORPG experience will enjoy what UWO has to offer.
Nations – Spain, Portugal, Venice, France, The Netherlands, England.
Skill Types – Adventure, Trade, Battle
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Koei
- Publisher: OGPlanet
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, PS3
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Battle on land and sea.
- +Based on a popular series, already big in Asia.
- +Unique gameplay.
- -Already several years old, only now coming to America.
- -Steep learning curve.
- -Slow-paced gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS:Windows Vista / 7
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.6 GHz or higher
- RAM: 1 GB or more
- GPU: GeForge 6600 GT or better
- HDD: 10 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- DDO Update 24 Preview - Heart of Madness
- With the release of U24's Heart of Madness, Dungeons and Dragons Online flings open the gates to Xoriat, the Realm of Madness, home of th...
- Stronghold Kingdoms: Rise of The Wolf Out Now
- Firefly Studios today released an ambitious new expansion for Stronghold Kingdoms — Stronghold Kingdoms: Rise of The Wolf, available now for...
- Details for Upcoming Arctic Combat Patch Revealed
- Webzen has announced a new game mode, a new map, two new weapons, and a new skill for a patch set to be released on December 27.