Uncharted Waters Online
Uncharted Waters is an MMORPG based on sailing, trade, and conquest. Set between the 15th and 17th centuries, the game allows players to build or buy ships and sail them across the seas. Trade goods, explore uncharted territory, make discoveries, and conquer neutral cities across the world to expand the wealth and influence of your nation! Uncharted Waters Online is slow-paced and requires a hefty time investment, but those looking for a more involved MMORPG experience will enjoy what UWO has to offer.
Nations – Spain, Portugal, Venice, France, The Netherlands, England.
Skill Types – Adventure, Trade, Battle
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Koei
- Publisher: OGPlanet
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, PS3
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Battle on land and sea.
- +Based on a popular series, already big in Asia.
- +Unique gameplay.
- -Already several years old, only now coming to America.
- -Steep learning curve.
- -Slow-paced gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS:Windows Vista / 7
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.6 GHz or higher
- RAM: 1 GB or more
- GPU: GeForge 6600 GT or better
- HDD: 10 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Naruto Online Launches Today in the West
- Oasis Games Ltd announced today that Naruto Online is now available in the Western regions for PC.
- Camelot Unchained: Alpha Delayed After 14-hr Marathon Stream
- The development team at City State Entertainment has released a blog post stating that there was an unfortunate delay to their upcoming alpha ...
- Tactics Conqueror’s War opens World 2 and introduces GR cards
- Launched last February 5, 2015, Tactics: Conqueror’s War opens up World 2 on March 8, 2015 for new players and introduces the Glorious Rari...