Uncharted Waters Online
Uncharted Waters is an MMORPG based on sailing, trade, and conquest. Set between the 15th and 17th centuries, the game allows players to build or buy ships and sail them across the seas. Trade goods, explore uncharted territory, make discoveries, and conquer neutral cities across the world to expand the wealth and influence of your nation! Uncharted Waters Online is slow-paced and requires a hefty time investment, but those looking for a more involved MMORPG experience will enjoy what UWO has to offer.
Nations – Spain, Portugal, Venice, France, The Netherlands, England.
Skill Types – Adventure, Trade, Battle
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Koei
- Publisher: OGPlanet
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, PS3
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Battle on land and sea.
- +Based on a popular series, already big in Asia.
- +Unique gameplay.
- -Already several years old, only now coming to America.
- -Steep learning curve.
- -Slow-paced gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS:Windows Vista / 7
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.6 GHz or higher
- RAM: 1 GB or more
- GPU: GeForge 6600 GT or better
- HDD: 10 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Announces Pre-Order and Launch Details
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide will launch on Steam for Windows PC on October 23rd and is now available in pre-order.
- Dungeons 2 Limited Special Edition Announced
- Dedicate yourself to the almighty Dungeon Lord and pre-ordering your copy of the Dungeons 2 Limited Special Edition.
- E3 2014 Tuesday Recap – Armored Warfare
- Armored Warfare brings a modern free tank experience to the table with all the glorious mind blazing graphics you’d expect from Obsidian Ent...